Individuals: $200 per 55-minute session
Couples and Family Therapy: 250.00 per 90 minute sesion
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Does my health insurance include coverage for mental health?
- What is my annual deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is my copay per session?
- Do I need prior authorization for psychotherapy to be covered by my insurance plan?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
If you have problems getting authorizations or necessary and appropriate treatment, I recommend that you contact the regulatory agency in Florida, which handles complaints. The Department of Insurance, Consumer Service Help Line is 800 342-2762.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.